PrestaShop is a freely accessible open-source eCommerce platform with out-of-the-box features that make it even stronger.
WiseXML connector for PrestaShop enables you to connect your store with WiseXML. Key features:
- Easy extension installation and configuration (~5 minutes or less);
- No programming or development needed;
- Different Sync modes: create new products and update existing products;
- Based on your preferences, the connector handles products that were deleted by the supplier;
- Optimized for a large number of products with a focus on saving server resources and stability.
This is a file-based product import. It does not use PrestaShop native web-services – therefore it is faster and more reliable. All tasks are performed in asynchronous mode: for example, 1000 products will be processed in batches of 50 within a certain time span (we call it a “Heartbeat”). Using different import modes, you can set it to create new products at night and then update existing products’ stock levels and prices during the day.
- Combinations import – if your products have combinations (variants), they will also be imported. Missing attributes will be created automatically as well;
- Multiple images import & thumbnails generation – all images, available from your suppliers, will be imported to your store. Thumbnails generated at the time they are imported. If your supplier provides images for combinations – they will be assigned to corresponding combinations as well;
- Categories import by name, by category ID, or category path. If needed, missing categories (incl. path) will be created automatically;
- Features and Brands are taken care of as well. If needed, new product features with corresponding values are created automatically;
Powerful command-line interface (CLI)
If you have access to your server CLI console (usually available on VPS server), you can use multiple useful features, such as:
- Import/export all products with one command;
- Delete multiple products with specific product reference prefix;
- Start / Stop / Kill planned or running tasks etc.
CLI commands speed up the process when you are setting up new import/export. A progress bar shows the current status, estimated time remaining, memory usage, etc.
Logging and reports
Each action, that is done with the individual product is logged and available for download in multiple formats. This way you can be sure why a certain product was or was not updated and make changes based on it. Once the task is completed, an email can be sent to a specified email with details of processed products.
- PrestaShop version 1.7.6 or higher;
- Cron Jobs support on the server.
Interested in importing Matterhorn, Pricy, ELKO, or other 60+ suppliers products to your PrestaShop store? Or maybe you want to publish your current catalog to marketplaces and price comparison sites? Contact us and we will be happy to discuss your case!