Magento is an open source e-commerce platform that was first released in 2008. Since then, the content management system has improved and it is used by business giants like Coca-Cola, Ford, Nike and many others.
Our WiseXML integration with Magento is developed by Magento-Certified developers with focus on flexibility, functionality and server resource efficiency. This integration allows import of new products and existing inventory sync without technical interruptions.
Ability to create more than one import profile – You decide what information to import and when to import to Your Magento store. This is convenient when during the day you want to synchronize stock and prices, and during the night – create new products and upload images.
Three import modes available:
- Update existing products
- Create new products
- Create new and update existing products
Know what processes are running
Depending on amount of SKUs preset in your website, data sync process can take from a few seconds to half an hour or more. “Task list” shows a summary of import processes and times, when they were executed. Import process will not start a new task if the previously started import is not completed.
So, if You import products from suppliers, warehouse inventory accounting system, or another source – WiseXML can help speed up and facilitate this process.
- Quick install and configuration;
- Developed by Magento Certified professionals;
- Asynchronous download and import of images;
- Archive of import tasks and statistics;
- Magento extension if fully configurable from admin panel;
- Possibility to start, stop or schedule individual import tasks;
- Possibility to skip products with missing images or attributes;
- Testing Mode – helps speed up debugging and troubleshooting;
- Prevention of multiple import processes running simultaneously;
- Ability to adjust product data just before import (using observer’s);
- Disable of products in your store if they are missing from suppliers (after certain period)
- Extension is optimized for large quantities of products.