Magento 2 is an open source e-commerce platform that was first released in 2008, and completele rebuild in 2015.
Our WiseXML connector extension with Magento 2 is developed by Magento-Certified developers with focus on flexibility, functionality and server resource efficiency. This integration allows import of new products and existing inventory sync without technical interruptions.
Magento 2 connector supports multiple import profiles. This is convenient when during the day you want to synchronize stock and prices, and during the night – create new products and upload images.
Three import modes available:
- Update existing products
- Create new products
- Create new and update existing products
Know what processes are running
Product import and sync process can take from a few seconds to half an hour or more. This depends from the size of catalog and server resources. Task list shows a summary of import processes and times, when they were executed. Import process will not start a new task if the previously started import is not completed.
- Quick install and configuration;
- Asynchronous download and import of images;
- Archive of import tasks and statistics;
- No coding is needed – all configuration is done in admin panel;
- Testing Mode – helps speed up debugging and troubleshooting;
- Prevention of multiple import processes running simultaneously;
- Disable of products in your store if they are missing from suppliers (after certain period)
- Extension is optimized for large quantities of products.
Extension for Magneto 2 supports product import (from WiseXML) and export (to WiseXML).